Friday, February 25, 2011

sermo per equus,...or, daddy, can I have a pony?

i used to take countless photographs of my horse, bear.

the most amazing red, proud colour,.. thick, wild mane,..and an arrogance only a massive, red, part wild horse could have.

beauty.

look at these.


 

i can almost smell them,... one of my favourite smells in the world.


go and check out the rest of them.


and, look, a coffee table book!  Drool.


arresting,..majestic,...beautiful.

and here are a couple of my littlest horse wrangler, with one of his friends.








these images are courtesy of my very clever photographer friend, toni hutchison.

now,... is there room for a pony?

jane xx

2 comments:

Claudia Lane said...

they are wonderful images Jane. Thanks for sharing. Have a great w/end :))
xo

Ciof Pyrsos said...

Thanks for posting thhis