Monday, September 26, 2011

life and other interesting things,...

hello lovely friends!

firstly,..i miss you all!  I will try and pop in here a little more often,.. 

promise.

so,.  

there have been quite a lot of interesting things happening in my wee corner of the globe recently.

the first being that country style magazine is coming, in 2 weeks time, to photograph our little black house in the country for a story in their magazine! 

so, so, so excited!


the second thing is that a book that i have been writing and styling has picqued the interest of a literary agent, and also some publishers.

yep.

a book!

styled and written by me!

does it get any more exciting than that?

2 things i can cross off my bucket list in one week.

champagne is being popped!

be back soon with more exciting news.

jane xx

5 comments:

BabyMac said...

Oh, you've been up to JUST that?!

I am so jealous and excited for you Jane - well done!

Gemma @ My Big Nutshell said...

Lovely to sit down and read your very exciting news Jane!! Oh my oh my! Hope you've got a case of bubbles to celebrate right through summer!

Anonymous said...

Gee I'm really jealous. Congratulations, it's lovely when things come together. x

naughty shorts! said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! so bloody exciting!! I can not wait to see!! you deserve it. bec x

Leisa said...

How wonderful for you. I can't wait to see your lovely house.